Friday 17 January 2014

Summer of Shambles earns a gold star

Marvellous news.

The Summer of Shambles has won a gold star from thebookdesigner.com for having a really lovely cover.

When I launched the series into the USA, I knew the books needed to have great covers that would get noticed.

Here's what judge Joel JOEL FRIEDLANDER said:
"Seriously, your cover is excellent, enticing, with real pop." ★
Which makes me a million kinds of happy.

A gold star is awarded for "covers that were considered for the award or which stood out in some exemplary way, are indicated with a gold star": 

I've entered The Autumn Palace for consideration in the January awards, and I'll be entering The Winter of Magic for February.


1 comment:

PENGOLAH INTERNET MARKETING said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.