Tuesday 25 June 2013

Progress!

Fly my pretty . . .
Hello everyone in . . . Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, China, Croatia, Cuba, Hong Kong, Japan, FYR Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Russian Federation, Serbia, South Korea, Turkey, Ukraine, United States . . .

Ondine is coming your way very soon! The first proof copy had problems with the footnotes/endnotes. You could click on them and read the footnote, but then you had to scroll back to find where you were up to in the story. I figured this would annoy readers so I rejected it.

Today I received the next proof copy, and the footnotes/endnotes go both ways, which will delight and entertain readers. Now that I've approved the files, it will take a couple of days to appear on the Amazon Kindle sales pages, and between 3-6 weeks to appear in the iBookstore.

Off we go!






No comments: